Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Abuela's Rice Pudding.
You can have Abuela's Rice Pudding using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Abuela's Rice Pudding
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3/4 cup of uncooked white rice.
- It’s 2 cup of milk, divided.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt, optional.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 2/3 cup of raisens.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Abuela's Rice Pudding step by step
- Bring 1.5 cups of water to boil, stir rice into boiling water..
- Reduce heat to low, cover & simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender..
- In another saucepan, add 1.5 cups of cooked rice & 1.5 cups milk, sugar & salt. Cook over medium heat until thick & creamy for about 15-20 minutes. Stir in remaining 0.5 cup of milk, beaten eggs, & raisins. Cook for 2 more minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in butter & vanilla..
- *Optional* Sprinkle cinnamon or nutmeg on top..