Savory Kamut Sourdough Pancake.
You can cook Savory Kamut Sourdough Pancake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savory Kamut Sourdough Pancake
- It’s 1 cup of old sourdough starter.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh milled kamut flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of filtered water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of tumeric power, optional.
- You need 1 pinch of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of chopped cilantro.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil for non stick pan.
Savory Kamut Sourdough Pancake step by step
- Mix discarded sourdough starter with 1/3 cup of kamut flour, add a bit of water to reach pancake consistance..
- Set it in a warm place to allow it to ferment for about 4 hours..
- Warm up a nonstick pan or crepe maker. Add two tsp olive oil and pour the bubbling batter onto the pan spread them evenly and cook on both sides until done. 1~2 minutes each side depends on the heat of your pan. Slice and serve hot. In the same pan, sear apple rinds to balance savory pancake. Great for breakfast or light dinner..