Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Rice Pudding using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding
- You need 1 cup of Arbori Rice.
- It’s 7 cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 of Vanilla Pod.
- It’s 1/2 of Bay Leaf.
- It’s 200 ml of Evaporate Milk.
Rice Pudding step by step
- Heat the milk to 80c, put rice, salt and the bay leaf and stir it till it boils..
- Turn to low and keep stiring it to avoid the rice being burned until it looked like congee..
- Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla seed and the evaporated milk, pour it into the stove with cooked rice. Mix thoroughly..
- Cook it until it start to thicking up then turn off the fire. It will be more thickned after cooling..
- Seal it and send into refrigerator till it cool. Add any kind of fruit, cereal or rasins with various combinations and enjoy it..