Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Guatemalan Arroz con leche.
You can cook Guatemalan Arroz con leche using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guatemalan Arroz con leche
- It’s 1/2 cup of Rice.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 1 stick of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar (or to taste).
- It’s 2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Raisins (to taste).
Guatemalan Arroz con leche step by step
- Pour 2 cups of water into a medium size pot. Allow the water to boil..
- Add rice and the cinnamon stick to the boiling water. (For best results, break the cinnamon stick outside of the pot ).
- Cook rice until the consistency is soft and "spongy".
- Add milk, evaporated milk, salt, sugar and raisins stirring occasionally to ensure even flavor distribution.
- Continue to cook the rice pudding on LOW heat until most of the milk has been consumed by the rice..
- Serve and Enjoy! :).