Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Whipped Cinnamon Cream Filling and Frosting.
You can have Whipped Cinnamon Cream Filling and Frosting using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whipped Cinnamon Cream Filling and Frosting
- It’s 10 ounces of cinnamon chips.
- Prepare 3 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
Whipped Cinnamon Cream Filling and Frosting step by step
- Place thecinnamon chips in a large bowl.
- Heat the cream until hot but not boilinng, pour over cinnamon chips , let stand one minute then stir until completely smooth. Cool to room temperature cover and refrigerate until very cold, at least 6 hours or overnight..
- Remove from refrigerator and beat cinnamon cream until it holds its shape.
- In another bowl beat marscapone cheese, confectioner's sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
- Fold marscapone mixture into cinnamon mixture in 2 additions.