Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Sourdough Pizza using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Pizza
- You need 120 gr of sourdough starter (100% hydration).
- It’s 240 ml of warm water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 360 gr of bread flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
Sourdough Pizza instructions
- Whisk starter, warm water and olive oil until well combined..
- Mix flour and salt then pour to the mixture. Stir until well combine. The dough will be soft and a bit sticky. Rest 30 minutes..
- Knead, stretch, fold several times then rest 30 minutes. Redo this step for about four times. The dough will be smother and elastic. Final rest at least 4 (mine was overnight)..
- Add flour on the surfare. Divide dough into your prefered sizes and make rounded shapes. Cover with oil, wrap and refrigerate for 24hours before using the dough..
- Make your pizza. Add your favorite spreads and toppings..
- Bake at temperature 225 degcel for about 10 minutes..