Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Arroz con leche.
You can have Arroz con leche using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Arroz con leche
- Prepare 1 cup of long grain rice.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 stick of cinnamon.
- You need 4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice (or to desired taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon (or to desired taste).
- It’s 8 oz of condensed milk.
Arroz con leche step by step
- Boil the 1cup of rice in 2 cups of water, and add cinnamon sticks.
- When it boils, reduce heat to medium, stir until dry.
- Add 4 cups of milk and stir more.
- Let milk reduce for another 15 minutes, or until you have the consistency you desire.
- Add the condensed milk and stir some more.
- Finish (you can add more milk for desired consistency).
- At the end when cool, add 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice and 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon (or to desired taste).