Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cherry and Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sauce.
You can cook Cherry and Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry and Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sauce
- It’s 2 of ramekins.
- It’s 75 grams of dark chocolate, melted-plus extra for serving.
- Prepare 50 grams of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 50 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of plain flour.
- You need 50 grams of pitted cherries from a can, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of juice from can of cherries.
- You need 1 of Butter for greasing.
Cherry and Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sauce instructions
- Place the chocolate, butter, eggs and sugar into a bowl and mix..
- Add the flour, cherries and cherry juice and mix together until smooth..
- Grease the ramekins with butter, then spoon the mixture into each until they're three-quarters full..
- Cover each ramekin with clingfilm, place in the microwave and cook on high for 4 mins or until risen and cooked through..
- To serve, turn the puddings out onto plates and drizzle the melted chocolate on top..