Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fruity Ice Cream Crepe.
You can have Fruity Ice Cream Crepe using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruity Ice Cream Crepe
- It’s of For crepes:.
- Prepare 150 grams of plain/all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla Essence.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of For filling:.
- It’s as needed of Frozen & diced berries / fruits of your choice.
- You need As needed of Chocolate/Caramel/Rose syrup.
- Prepare as needed of Fruit loops/cornflakes.
- You need as needed of Whipped creme.
- It’s 1-2 scoops of Icecreams of your choice.
Fruity Ice Cream Crepe instructions
- For crepes, crack an egg in a bowl and add vanilla and some milk..
- Whisk well until combined.
- In another bowl combine salt and flour.
- Add the egg-milk mixture to the flour and mix well after adding remaining milk.
- Once lumpfree, let the mix mix rest for 2 minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan during this time and prep the stuffing ingredients.
- After a while, add a laddleful of the batter and spread it thin by moving the pan.
- Cook both sides for not more than 2 minutes on low heat.
- Take off heat and prepare the remaining crepes similarly.
- To assemble, let the crepe cool completely (to avoid from the Icecream melting immediately).
- Add some whipped creme, Icecream scoops, frozen berries.
- Roll and cover the crepe like a cone and wrap a paper round it for support.
- Place in a cup and top with fruit loops and chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy.
- Like the recipe?? Watch the full recipe video at https://youtu.be/6Gqhr6WZo58.