Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Brownie To you: remove the top part off.
You can cook Brownie To you: remove the top part off using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie To you: remove the top part off
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need to taste of Cocoa powder.
- It’s as needed of Flour.
- It’s to taste of (Optional) chocolate chips and other.
Brownie To you: remove the top part off instructions
- Mix sugar and eggs until it completely combines.
- Slowly add milk and give it all stir.
- Add half a teaspoon of vanilla.
- Add baking soda half in a teaspoon.
- Add cocoa powder don’t add too much because when you’ll put the base in the oven it will be a lot darker.
- Slowly add flour until it’s thick base.
- Heat the oven 175 degrees (350°F) and leave it 45 minutes or one hour.
- Enjoy the creation.
- If you will eat it with vanila ice cream it’s very tasty and delicious.