You can have Turkish Baklava using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkish Baklava
- You need 900 ml of Water.
- It’s 4 glass of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 glass of flour.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 Glass of Milk.
- It’s 200 g of Melted butter.
Turkish Baklava step by step
- For Syrup you need: 900ml Water, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 4 glass or sugar and wait the water to boil..
- For dough you need : 3 glass of flour, 1 egg, 2 teaspoon baking powder, 1/4 Cup of oil, 1 glass of milk and mix together to make the dough..
- Now, I have divided the dough into 14 pieces where the total makes 28 pieces. 14 for part 1 and 14 for part 2..
- For filling you need : 200g Melted butter Cornstarch mixed walnut. Put as much walnut as you can to taste great..
- Bake at 150*c for 45-50 min.
- Now when the dough is bake add syrup it should be cold and the dough should be hot..
- Let Baklava for 6 h. for best result..