Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Microwave Creme Caramel.
You can cook Microwave Creme Caramel using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave Creme Caramel
- You need of <Caramel>.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Water.
- It’s of <Custard>.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tablespoons Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Full Cream Milk.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract *optional.
Microwave Creme Caramel step by step
- Place Sugar and Water in a mug or ramekin. Cook in the microwave at 600W power for 2 minutes (OR 1 minute at 1100W). Then carefully cook further until it turns brown. Set aside and cool. The caramel will harden..
- While the caramel is cooling, mix Egg, Caster Sugar, Milk and a few drops Vanilla in a small bowl until well combined and smooth. Pour the mixture over the caramel, that is probably still warm..
- Cook in the microwave at 600W power (50% power) for 2 minutes. Then carefully cook further until it sets. Allow to cool, then chill in the fridge. Turn out onto a deep plate..