Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
German chocolate cake mix cookies.
You can cook German chocolate cake mix cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of German chocolate cake mix cookies
- Prepare 1 box of duncan hines german choc cake mix.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of veg oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 1 cup of white choc morsels.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
German chocolate cake mix cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- mix all ingredients in a bowl by hand.
- chill mixture in freezer for 30-45 mins.
- make tablespoon size balls out of chilled mixture and place (spread out about an inch from each other) on a greased cookie sheet.
- bake for 13-15 minutes.