Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins.
You can have Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of plain or vanilla almond milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of uncooked white long grain rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins instructions
- In a medium pot, bring milk, almond milk, rice, and salt to boil; reduce heat to medium, and boil for 7 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add butter to milk, stir..
- In a small bowl, beat eggs well..
- In the same bowl that you beat the eggs in, add 1/2 cup of the hot milk mixture with the eggs. Whisk; return to the pot, whisking as you do so..
- Stir in sugar and vanilla. Cook over low-medium heat for 5 minutes, then add raisins..
- Remove from heat and cool. Pudding will thicken as it cools.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top of each serving as a garnish..