Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
5 minute lo-carb chocolate cake.
You can have 5 minute lo-carb chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 5 minute lo-carb chocolate cake
- You need of dry.
- You need 4 tbsp of stevia.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder(dark or light).
- You need 2 tbsp of soy flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of whole wheat flour, pancake mix, or other flour.
- It’s of wet.
- You need 3 tbsp of almond or soy milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 each of egg.
5 minute lo-carb chocolate cake instructions
- mix dry ingredients in mug or mini cassolette dish, add cinnamon, nutmeg, small bit of baking powder if desired.
- mix in wet ingredients.
- microwave on high for 3 minutes.