Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Spanish flan or Creme caramel.
You can cook Spanish flan or Creme caramel using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish flan or Creme caramel
- Prepare 460 g of hot milk.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need of Vanilla.
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
Spanish flan or Creme caramel step by step
- First, in a sauce pan put 100 g sugar (except 3 tbs) and 3 tbs of water on medium heat. Don't whisk. Heat slowly untill caramelized.
- Pour in a 20 cm non stick tray..
- Microwave the milk with sugar in a bowl untill hot. Whisk eggs and vanilla well.Filter while pouring into the milk sugar mix.Then Whisk lightly untill mixed..
- Filter again and pour the liquid into the tray..
- Bring another bigger tray, add boiled water untill it comes half way up the sides of the flan tray. Bake at 180 for 20-30 minutes. You can check with a toothpick after 20 minutes. Check regularly to be sure that there is enough water around the tray..
- Take it out and leave it to cool. Put it in the fridge for 2 hours and serve cold after inverting it..
- Since I had a failed cake, I stuck a layer to the flan and it was delicious 😍.