Eggless Creme Caramel Pudding.
You can cook Eggless Creme Caramel Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Creme Caramel Pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of custard powder.
- You need 1 cup of yoghurt.
- You need 1 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Eggless Creme Caramel Pudding instructions
- To make caramel, add sugar to a pan and heat it on medium heat. Do not use spoon to stir it just tilt the pan. Heat it until the sugar is melted completely and it has got a nice golden colour. Now pour this caramel into prepared greased tin or individual bowls or ramekins..
- In a bowl mix milk and custard powder with a whisk. Now add yoghurt, condensed milk and vanilla essence to it and mix everything very well to make a smooth mixture. Now pour this mixture into the prepared tin or individual bowls..
- Steam the bowls in a steamer for 20 to 25 minutes. Let it cool down at room temperature for another 30 minutes then it can be kept in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours. It can even be served warm at this stage too if desired..
- After 2 to 3 hours demould the pudding and serve it..
- The pudding can be garnished with spun sugar or set caramel or the way you want..