Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Orange Cake.
You can have Keto Orange Cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Orange Cake
- It’s 3 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of granulated erythritol based sweetener.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of avocado oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s of Juice from one orange.
- You need of Orange zest from that orange.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Keto Orange Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven 325 F, grease your cake pan.
- In a bowl, whisk 3 cups almond flour, baking powder salt and 2/3 cup sweetener. Add 3 eggs. Oil water and orange juice with zest. Combine really good. Transfer batter into greased pan, fix the top..
- Bake 45 minutes or so. Until golden brown. Then use a rubber spatula to loosen it up, flip out on to a plate. Serve cool..