Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Molten Marshmallow-Chocolate Cakes.
You can cook Molten Marshmallow-Chocolate Cakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Molten Marshmallow-Chocolate Cakes
- It’s 1 1/3 Cups of chocolate semi Sweet chips.
- It’s 55 Grams of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar granulated Cup.
- You need 2 of eggs large.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 Cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of sugar Powdered (optional).
- It’s 6 of Marshmallow large.
Molten Marshmallow-Chocolate Cakes step by step
- In a 3- to 4-quart pan over very low heat, stir chocolate chips and butter until melted and smooth..
- Remove from heat and whisk in granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in flour..
- Fill six buttered, floured ramekins (1/2-cup capacity; see notes) about halfway. Press a marshmallow into the center of the batter in each ramekin. Spoon remaining batter equally over marshmallows, completely covering..
- Bake in the center of a 350 Fahrenheit regular or 325 Fahrenheit convection oven until tops are puffed up and crackly, 12 to 15 minutes..
- Let cool about 10 minutes, then run a knife along inside of ramekins and invert to release cakes..