Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Arroz con Leche (Mexican Rice Pudding).
You can cook Arroz con Leche (Mexican Rice Pudding) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Arroz con Leche (Mexican Rice Pudding)
- You need 3 cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Medium grain rice.
- It’s 2 of Cinnamon sticks.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 14 oz of Sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raisins (soaked in warm water to soften).
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla.
Arroz con Leche (Mexican Rice Pudding) instructions
- Bring milk, and water to a slew simmer in a large pot, over medium-low heat.
- Sir in rice and add cinnamon sticks. Barely simmer uncovered until rice is soft approx. 20-30 min stirring occasionally..
- When rice is soft, remove cinnamon sticks and stir in condensed milk, vanilla, salt and raisins..
- Return to a slight simmer for another 10-15 min or until most of the liquid is absorbed and rice has a pudding like consistency..
- Serve hot with a sprinkle of cinnamon..