Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate Brownie Cake – Flourless and sugarless.
You can cook Chocolate Brownie Cake – Flourless and sugarless using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie Cake – Flourless and sugarless
- It’s 1 cup of Dark chocolate compound.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter on room temperature.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 of th cup Corn starch.
- Prepare 1/4 of th cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Chocolate Brownie Cake – Flourless and sugarless step by step
- Pre heat the oven on 180° c for 10 min. Add chocolate compound and butter in a bowl a and microwave for 10 seconds and keep it aside.
- In another bowl take two whole eggs, jaggery powder and vanilla extract and beat until soft.
- Now swift corn starch, cocoa powder and salt in the egg mixture. Cut and bind until whole mixture combines..
- Then add chocolate mixture to it and put it in the oven for 25 minutes and check with tooth pick. If it comes out clean then the cake is ready..
- Rest it for 20 minutes and serve..