#Holi21 – “Honey Baklava Bites “.
You can have #Holi21 – “Honey Baklava Bites “ using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #Holi21 – “Honey Baklava Bites “
- It’s 4 Cups of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- You need as required of frozen phyllo dough, thawed as required.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 1 cup of honey.
#Holi21 – “Honey Baklava Bites “ step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray the baking dish. now Combine walnuts and cinnamon..
- Unroll phyllo dough. Take 1 sheet at a time, brush with butter then sprinkle 1-2 teaspoons of a mixture of walnuts. * Now with help of a barbecue stick roll the sheet. After it is rolled pull the stick out and cut into two pieces..
- Repeat with more sheets of phyllo, brushing every other 1 with butter. * One all sheets done,bake it in oven for 10-15 mins..
- Now after removing baklava bites from hot oven,pour honey or brush over each individual pieces..
- Cool on a wire rack & top some nuts before serving..