Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Coffee Lotus baked Cheesecake. Here's something that I'm so excited to share — the best Lotus biscoff cheesecake recipe ever! It is very creamy, smooth, tender. This no-bake lotus Biscoff cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe for all the Biscoff lovers.
The flavors play off each other beautifully! Much more natural than Nutella cheesecake in my opinion. The cinnamon graham flavor of the spread mimics the crust. · A creamy rich baked cheesecake with a lotus biscuit infused crust and topped with lotus biscoff spread. You can cook Coffee Lotus baked Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee Lotus baked Cheesecake
- You need of First layer.
- Prepare 1 pack of lotus cookies.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of Second layer.
- It’s 1 lb of Philadelphia Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of instant coffee.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Third layer.
- You need 1 cup of lotus cookies butter.
A no-bake lotus biscoff cheesecake perfect for a dinner party dessert (and nexts morning breakfast.) With biscoff biscuits in the base and cookie butter throughout the filling, each mouthful of. This no-bake lotus Biscoff cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe for all the Biscoff lovers. Biscoff cookie crust, cream cheese – biscoff cookie butter filling and a layer of delicious biscoff cookie butter spread on top. If you've never dried biscoff, you should definitely try this dessert.
Coffee Lotus baked Cheesecake step by step
- Crush the lotus cookies in a food processor then add melted butter.
- Mix the cream cheese until smooth with no clumps.
- Add the sugar and the vanilla extract.
- Mix the instant coffee with a little bit of water until it dissolves then add it to the mix.
- Taste it to make sure it is not too sweet nor too bitter.
- Then add the two eggs (don’t beat the eggs too much) Pour the mix on the first layer (the crust).
- Bake in the oven for an hour & a half at 350F (optional: you can put in a water bath) Let it rest for an hour outside the oven then put in the refrigerator for 8-12 hours.
- Melt the lotus creamy cookie butter in the microwave for 30 seconds Pour it on top of the cheesecake..
- Cut and served.
Lotus Biscoff lovers you're in for a treat! A creamy cheesecake with an airy, mousse-like texture that screams Lotus in every bite! Crushed Lotus biscuits in the crust, creamy Lotus in the filling, melted spread on top and a halo of Lotus crumbs to. You can tell when the cheesecake is baked when there is a slight wobble in the middle. Lotus Biscoff is an irresistible sweet European biscuit.