Hamburger/Sandwich buns Keto. This is a recipe that I've been working on with one of my subscribers (Don, aka "CalgaryGuy") for the last several weeks. Don really did most of the work. And these keto buns work great not just for hamburgers, they're great for just about any sandwich.
Bread-like in texture, they're the perfect low carb keto sandwich roll. Get this list of Keto Hamburger Recipes here. They're a fantastic one-dish meal that is almost infinitely customizable and for every occasion. You can have Hamburger/Sandwich buns Keto using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger/Sandwich buns Keto
- Prepare 1 C of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 6 T of almond flour.
- You need 1 T of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of arrowroot powder or corn starch.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
Not too sure about burgers without buns? Well, why not give these a try and you will realize how good they are. These burgers have a fabulous sauce to serve. Missed your favorite Mozarella cheese Hamburger when in Keto diet?
Hamburger/Sandwich buns Keto instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix until thoroughly combined..
- Scoop 5 spoonfuls (about 1/4C) of the mixture onto the baking sheet and make your desired shape..
- Bake for 12 minutes and then broil on high for 2-3 minutes (watch they dont burn). Remove from oven and allow to cool before using..
- They are thin but rather tasty!.
Worry no more and check this keto Hamburger Buns! Keto Low Carb Hamburger Buns Recipe (Paleo) – There's no need to settle for a bun-less burger on a keto diet. It's easy to make your own low carb hamburger buns for all your summer cookouts! These keto hamburger buns taste just like the real thing — all with no gluten, grains or nuts. This fiber-rich supplement helps these keto buns rise and allows the dough to stretch without gluten-filled white flour.