Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Shrimp and avocado salad. Made with shrimp and the freshest ingredients – avocados, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and chopped jalapeño tossed with some freshly squeezed lime juice and a touch of olive oil. Best shrimp avocado salad I ever made! Eliminated pepper and still was wonderful.
So we can thank my leftovers for inspiring this ridiculously easy and delicious citrus shrimp and avocado salad that my mom would totally approve of. A refreshing and delicious shrimp salad topped with home-made avocado and garlic dressing! Shrimp Avocado Salad From the Skinnytaste Cookbook. You can cook Shrimp and avocado salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and avocado salad
- It’s 2 of ripe avocados.
- It’s 20 of shrimp, cooked and peeled.
- Prepare 1 of grapefruit cut into slices.
- It’s 1 bag of lettuce/mesclun.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare of The juice of 2 limes.
- It’s of Zest of 1 lime.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced fresh mint.
- It’s 1/2 of minced red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of minced red onion.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
Take a look at these incredible Shrimp And Avocado Salad as well as let us recognize what you believe. We have some magnificent recipe ideas for you to attempt. Makes for a perfect light lunch or side dish to serve a crowd. Creamy, zesty, tasty, filling, and a light and refreshing salad!
Shrimp and avocado salad step by step
- To start, prepare the vinaigrette by combining ½ cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, the lime zest, the lime juice and the salt in a bowl. Then, mix it together with a whisk and add the ½ minced red onion, ½ minced red pepper and a spoonful of minced fresh mint. Mix together and set aside..
- In another bowl, mix a bag of lettuce with 20 cooked shrimp and two peeled avocados. Once mixed together, dress with the vinaigrette you prepared..
- Serve in a salad bowl and decorate with cooked shrimp and the grapefruit slices..
Avoid overcrowding the pan, so you may need to sauté the shrimp in batches. Place chopped lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro, and avocados, in a large salad bowl. In a small bowl, mix olive oil, juice. Shrimp avocado salad is a light and fresh salad similar to ceviche, and perfect for spring and summer. This salad is bright and colorful and will pair wonderfully with summer main dishes served at BBQs and cookouts.