Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Crème caramel using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crème caramel
- Prepare of For the caramel.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar,.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of For pudding.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar, 2-3 drops vanilla flavour. Or lemon zest.
Crème caramel step by step
- Caramel process: put the sugar and water in a pan, let it sit until the surface becomes lightly coloured, don't stir the sugar, swirl the pan to caramelize the sugar..
- Pudding process: Heat the milk in medium heat keep stirring to avoid curds, until turned 1 cup.
- Remove the milk from heat, let the temperature to subside, when its lukewarmly mix it with the eggs, sugar, and 2-3 drops of vanilla extract or lemon zest..
- Put in your caramelized sugar into a cups then add your milk mixture, pour in hot water into a baking tray and arrange your pilled cups and bake in preheated oven for 30 mins. Or until well cooked. When Frick with a toothpick. Just like cake l, turn it upside down and serve hot, or even cold..