Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake.
You can have Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake
- It’s of Cake Batter.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Hershey's Cocoa.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s of "perfectly chocolate" chocolate frosting.
- You need 1/2 cup of (1 stick) of butter or margarine.
- You need 2/3 cup of hershey's cocoa.
- It’s 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake instructions
- heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9in round cake pans..
- stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in large bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer for 2 minutes. Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin). Pour batter into prepared pans..
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely. Frost with "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate frosting..
- For the frosting; melt butter. Stir in coca. Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency. Add small amount additional milk, if needed. Stir in vanilla. Makes 2 cups of frosting..
- When finished to add garnish, cover top with Hershey candy bar shavings..