Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Creme caramel Bread Pudding.
You can cook Creme caramel Bread Pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creme caramel Bread Pudding
- You need 8 slices of Milk Bread cut edges and make fine powder.
- It’s 500 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 200 grams of Sugar for Caramel.
- It’s 250 Grams of for Custard Preparation.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of Custard Powder.
- You need 3-4 drops of Vanilla Essence.
Creme caramel Bread Pudding instructions
- Add 200 grams of sugar into pan and heat it on medium flame till sugar get light brown color as shown in the image.
- Immediately Pour the Caramel into the Cake tin or desired bowl, Caution Caramel will be at the temperature of 245F..
- Now add the milk into pan and bring to boil, add 3-5 tbsp custard mixture and 3-4 drops of vanilla essence and add 250 grams of sugar and bring all the mixture in to thick consistency for 3-4 minutes..
- Now add Bread Powder little by little and mix well on a low flame for 2 minutes.
- Now add the mixture into cake tin and cover with silver foil and steam for 30 minutes, later cool down and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Serve chill with caramel syrup.