Sevaiyan (Semiya) Kheer.
You can have Sevaiyan (Semiya) Kheer using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sevaiyan (Semiya) Kheer
- You need 4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of roasted vermicelli.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry fruits (cashews and raisins).
- It’s 2 cup of cane sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of powdered cardamom.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee (clarified butter).
Sevaiyan (Semiya) Kheer instructions
- In a small pan, take the ghee, and roast the dry fruits until the cashew nuts become brown, and the raisins puff up. Turn off the heat..
- In a saucepan, bring the milk to a rolling boil, stirring constantly..
- Add the sugar and the cardamom powder. Stir for another minute..
- Add the roasted vermicelli, and continue to boil on low/medium heat..
- In about 5-6 minutes, the vermicelli should be cooked through completely. And most of the dry fruits, leaving aside a few pieces for garnish..
- Serve in individual portions, and garnish with the remaining dry fruits. Serve hot, and enjoy!.