Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Basic Chocolate Cake (Eggless)(Sugarfree).
You can cook Basic Chocolate Cake (Eggless)(Sugarfree) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basic Chocolate Cake (Eggless)(Sugarfree)
- Prepare of Cake.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Refined Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 dash of Melted Raw Chocolate.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chocolate Essence.
- It’s of Sugar Syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1 small of Packet Whipped Cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chocolate Essence.
- It’s 2 dash of Raw Chocolate.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
Basic Chocolate Cake (Eggless)(Sugarfree) step by step
- Preheat Oven at 180C and grease a pan with butter..
- Sift the flour, baking powder and soda in a bowl..
- Place the butter, chocolate essence and sugar in a large mixing bowl and beat with electric beater. Add the above sifted flour mixture and milk little by little and fold till everything is well mixed..
- Pour this cake batter in the greased pan and bake for45-50 minutes or until the skewer inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. After 5 minutes turn the cake over to a wire rack and let it cool completely..
- For Sugar Syrup :- Add sugar to water and boil. keep it aside to cool..
- For topping :- Add cream , sugar , raw Chocolate and chocolate essence and beat till peaks are formed..
- After Cake is prepared. Cut the cake into 3 slices. Sprinkle sugar syrup and some chocolate cream in each layer and then on the top of the cake including sides with the help of a spatula. Don't sprinkle sugar syrup too much as it may moisten the cake..
- IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SUGARFREE CAKE , JUST SUBSTITUTE SUGAR WITH SUCRALOSE. THOUGH IT WILL BE LITTLE LESS TASTY BUT HEALTHY FOR DIABETIC PATIENTS..