Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy Moist Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Ganache.
You can have Easy Moist Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Ganache using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Moist Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Ganache
- You need 125 grams of butter.
- You need 1 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 1 cup of water (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of self-raising flour.
- You need 200 grams of slab of chocolate.
- It’s 155 grams of canned dessert cream.
Easy Moist Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Ganache instructions
- Preheat Oven to 180°F Celsius.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- add eggs and beat well.
- Sift cocoa, bicarb of soda and self raising flour into mixture.
- Beat for abt 2mins until all ingredients combined.
- Add 1cup of water and beat well.
- Pour into greased cake tin.
- Bake for 20 mins or until skewer comes out clean.
- All cake to cool for about 20 mins.
- Place tinned cream in a small saucepan and heat on stove…melt chocolate in cream on stove top and pour over cake.
- Decorate as desired.