Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gulab Jamun ki sabzi.
You can have Gulab Jamun ki sabzi using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun ki sabzi
- It’s 1 cup of gulab jamun premix.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need As needed of Oil or ghee for frying.
- You need 3 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashew halves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whisked curd.
- You need 3 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh coriander leaves for garnish.
Gulab Jamun ki sabzi instructions
- Make a soft dough of the gulab jamun Premix, ghee and lukewarm water as needed. Make small balls of lemon size with light hands..
- Deep fry on low flame till golden brown.
- Remove them on the absorbent paper..
- For gravy, heat ghee or oil, add cumin seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and kasuri methi..
- Saute for 2 minutes. Make a paste of tomatoes, cashews and green chillies with little water..
- Now add this paste to the kadai. Cook till it leaves the oil. Add the remaining spices. and salt. Add water as required. Cook for 5 minutes. Add the whisked curd. Mix well..
- Add the fried balls and garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Serve with naan or chapati.