Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Brownies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownies
- It’s 280 gms of white sugar.
- You need 150 gms of eggs(approx 3).
- You need 130 gms of flour.
- You need 40 gms of cocoa.
- You need 150 gms of butter.
- Prepare 100 gms of Chocolate.
Brownies step by step
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the same bowl in the microwave. Be careful not to burn the chocolate (stir with the spatula every 15 seconds).
- Whisk the sugar and eggs together nicely in a large bowl..
- Add in the melted butter and chocolate from Step 1 into the same bowl and whisk 2-3 times..
- Now add in the flour and cocoa powder and whisk till it all mixes well..
- Grease a small rectangular pan with a tsp of butter and pour in the mixture..
- Pre-heat the oven to 375°F. Bake in the pre- heated oven for 20-22 minutes.