Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
chocolate cake roll.
You can cook chocolate cake roll using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of chocolate cake roll
- It’s 1/3 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of eggs separated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of confectioner sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilia extract.
- You need 1 cup of sugar divided.
chocolate cake roll instructions
- preheat oven on 350°F, bake @350°F .line with wax paper on a 15×10 COOKIE PAN..
- in medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, and salt. mix well..
- in a separte bowl, using an using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar untill fluffy..
- in a medium bowl, using a clean beaters, beat egg whites on high until foamy, gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, but not dry, peaks form..
- fold egg whites into yolk mixture, fold in flour mixture, fold well, pour batter in pan, smooth top, bake for 15 minutes..
- when cake is cooled, trim the edges of cake,.
- make whipping cream, put whipping cream in large bowl add confectioner sugar and vanila extract.with electric mixer on high beat until stiff.spread on cooled cake evenly, roll cake the long way.dust with powder sugar..
- to roll dust clean cloth with remaining sugar. turn cake out onto prepared cloth, remove waxed paper .trim the edges of cake.starting with long side, gently roll cake with cloth..
- transfer cake, seamside down, to a wire rack to cool, when the cake is cool, unroll and remove cloth, now spread whipped cream on top and roll back up..