Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Homemade Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Homemade Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chocolate Cake
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar ( use 2/3 of a cup of sugar if cocoa is sweetened).
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 can of Chocolate Frosting.
Homemade Chocolate Cake instructions
- This recipe only makes 1 layer of cake. If you want more layers, make this recipe twice if you want two layers or three times if you want three layers..
- Preheat oven at 375°F Fahrenheit.
- Mix flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda and salt in a bowl. In another bowl mix vanilla extract, vinegar, vegetable oil and water..
- Slowly add the wet ingredient mix to the dry one and mix until there are no clumps in the batter..
- Pour batter into a 9-inch greased round baking pan..
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes..
- After cake is baked, wait until it cools down completely. Add frosting when cooled and decorate if you wish. Enjoy!.