Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cheese Tacos (a keto snack).
You can cook Cheese Tacos (a keto snack) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Tacos (a keto snack)
- You need of Shredded cheese (pizza mix, mozerrella, what have you).
- You need of Guacamole.
- You need of Salsa.
- Prepare of Parchment paper.
- You need sheet of Cookie.
- It’s of Frying pan.
Cheese Tacos (a keto snack) instructions
- Heat oven on 350 F..
- Place handful of shredded cheese a few inches apart from each other, on the parchment lined cookie sheet, and form each handful into a mound of cheese as best as possible. Stick it into the oven for 15-20 minutes or until it starts to bubble and the edges turn golden..
- Let it cool, to harden a bit. Top with some guac and salsa! Yumm.
- You can also do this as a stuffed breakfast taco. It's the same process but with a frying pan. When the cheese is starting to get gold and harden crack an egg over it (on one half of it), add some diced tomatoes, peppers, and a sprinkle of shredded cheese. Cover pan to steam the egg. When the cheese is all golden and firm, and the egg is how you like, fold the cheese over..