Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
My Tuna Salad.
You can cook My Tuna Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Tuna Salad
- You need 2 cans of tuna (in water).
- Prepare 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of large stalk celery, diced (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet relish or diced dill pickles.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white onion (minced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of hot sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot Sauce).
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
My Tuna Salad instructions
- In a medium pot boil 2 large eggs..
- Add drained tuna to bowl and gently break up large chunks..
- Add eggs, mayonnaise, celery, pickles, onion, mustard, parsley, salt, pepper and/or optional dill, celery seed, hot sauce, and lemon juice..
- Gently stir everything together and serve in a sandwich, with crackers or on a salad. Or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use. Enjoy!.