Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Eggnog rice pudding.
You can cook Eggnog rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggnog rice pudding
- It’s 2 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 2 cups of milk (substitutes can work, does change flavor).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of white sugar (more or less if desired).
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (or vanilla sugar).
- You need 1-2 of table spoons cinnamon (more or less to taste).
- It’s 4 of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare dash of nutmeg for garnish (gives the nog flavor).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
Eggnog rice pudding instructions
- In an enabled pot (or if you are patient any pot on low) heat up the milk, when it starts to simmer ever so slightly put in beaten eggs (always stirring) then add sugar, cinnimon, salt, vanilla..
- Once thoroughly mixed, add rice. Remove from heat (unless using cold rice, then let heat up a bit on burnner). Now desired consistency is up to you, if left this way tends to be thick, just stir in milk a little at a time till a freer desired consistency..
- Pour or scoop into bowls and garnish with nutmeg, can be served hot or cold..