Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Deliciously Easy Cheescake.
You can have Deliciously Easy Cheescake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deliciously Easy Cheescake
- Prepare 1/2 box of Digestive Biscuits (Light).
- Prepare 100 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 can of of Pineapples.
- Prepare 1 packages of of Dream Whip.
- You need 2 tbsp of of Creme Caramel Powder.
- You need 300 grams of Philadelphia (Light cheese).
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla Powder Packet.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yoghurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Gelatin.
- It’s 1 can of Blueberry Topping.
Deliciously Easy Cheescake step by step
- Crush digestive biscuits until smooth. Place into serving dish..
- Melt the butter but dont boil. Then pour onto biscuits..
- Mix biscuits so that melted butter has reached it all. Then flatten mixture evenly onto the pan..
- Cool in the fridge..
- Mix dream whip powder with a third of a cup of pineapple juice (from tin).
- Cut up two pineapple slices to tiny pieces..
- Add on philadelphia cheese, vanilla powder, creme caramel powder, gelatin, yoghurt and pineapple pieces. Mix together..
- Pour mixture onto the biscuit. Cool in the fridge..
- Add topping before serving by two hours and keep in the fridge..