Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Flourless Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Flourless Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- You need 8 of large eggs, seperated and at room temperature.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 2/3 cup of granulated sugar or splenda sugar subsitute.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of for optional glaze topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 oz of semi sweet chocolate chopped.
Flourless Chocolate Cake step by step
- To make cake.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 inche cake pan with non stick spray, line the pan with parchment paper and spray paper with the non stick spray..
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl carefully just until melted, set aside while preparing eggs..
- Beat the egg whites and baaking powder in a large bowl to stiff peaks. Now beat in a different bowl the egg yolks, sour cream, sugar, salt and vanilla, beat well until thick and pale 3 to 4 minutes. Beat in melted chocolate until well blended..
- Add egg white mixture in 3 additions to yolk chocolate mixture folding gently but combining well do not deflate.
- Pour intorepared pan. Bake on a cookie sheet for 30 to 45 minutes it should spring back when touched, do not overcook but be sure middle is cooked through. Cool on a rack before turning out on serving dish..
- For optional glaze.
- In a small saucepan heat cream to a simmer, remove from heat and add chocolate, let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth, spoon over cooled cake allow to set.
- Other garnishes.
- Whipped cream and berries are wonderful with this cake!.