Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pita bread on the pan with sourdough starter.
You can cook Pita bread on the pan with sourdough starter using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pita bread on the pan with sourdough starter
- It’s 4 tbsp of sourdough starter 1:1.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Pita bread on the pan with sourdough starter step by step
- Feed your sourdough starter if it comes out from fridge. Let it grow/active in room temperature until it is double..
- Mix the starter with the flour and salt, add slowly the water while mixing. Probably you do not need all depends on your starter hydration..
- Mix and form it to a dough. Let it rest for 3 hours. It will be double in volume.
- Portion the dough into five small dough. Let it rest 10 minutes..
- Dust your counter and flatten the dough into 1/2 cm thickness..
- Heat your pan with medium heat..
- Place the flatten pita on the pan. Bake it for 2 minutes each side. It will puff..
- Continue with the rest of dough. Serve it warm with curry..