Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Creamy Egg Salad.
You can cook Keto Creamy Egg Salad using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Creamy Egg Salad
- You need of Egg (200g).
- You need of baby cucumber Cucumber (300g).
- It’s of large Pickles (135g).
- It’s of Dijon Mustard (5g).
- Prepare of chopped Celery (100g).
- Prepare of medium stalk Green Onion (30g).
- You need of Mayonnaise (59g).
- Prepare of optional – to taste Salt (0g).
- Prepare of optional – to taste Black Pepper (0g).
- Prepare of optional – 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper (0g).
- It’s of optional – 1 tbsp Dill (1g).
- You need of optional – 1 TBSP chopped jalepeno.
- Prepare of optional – 2 TBSP chopped red cabbage.
Keto Creamy Egg Salad instructions
- Place egg in a pot and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool. Peel egg and chop into bite size pieces and cube cucumber. Slice pickles, green onions and celery. Transfer all into a serving bowl. Mix in mayonnaise, dill and dijon mustard until well coated. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..