Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate Butterscotch coffee.
You can have Chocolate Butterscotch coffee using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Butterscotch coffee
- It’s 500 ml of full fat milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 scoop of butterscotch ice cream.
- Prepare 5-6 of ice cubes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coffee.
- It’s 3-4 of chocolate pieces like dairymilk.
- It’s as needed of Whipped cream for serving.
Chocolate Butterscotch coffee step by step
- Take a mixture jar and first add ice cubes, chocolate and coffee..
- Then add milk and sugar and grind all the ingredients for 3 minutes. You can also grind for few more minutes to mix all the ingredients properly..
- The next step is add butterscotch ice cream in the coffee and again grind it for 3 to 4 minutes to get the best taste..
- Now, pour the coffee in the glass and add a layer of whipped cream with little coffee powder..