Swedish Sticky Chocolate Cake (Kladdkaka).
You can cook Swedish Sticky Chocolate Cake (Kladdkaka) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Swedish Sticky Chocolate Cake (Kladdkaka)
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 4 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar or 1 tsp vanilla extract.
Swedish Sticky Chocolate Cake (Kladdkaka) step by step
- Preheat oven to 150°C..
- Lightly grease an 8-inch pie plate. Sprinkle some dried bread crumbs in the grease pan and shake off excess. This is so the cake doesn't stick to the pan..
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt; set aside. Stir the eggs into the sugar until smooth..
- Add the flour mixture, and stir just until combined. Pour in the vanilla extract and butter; stir until well combined. Pour into prepared pie plate..
- Bake on the lower rack of the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the center has slightly set. Allow cake to cool for 1 hour in the pie plate..
- Serve warm, or refrigerate overnight and serve cold, dusted with powdered sugar with lightwhipped cream and some berries, if desired.
- Tips: To check for doneness; the edges of the cake should be crisp but the center still moist and sticky. A good test is to insert a toothpick first into the cake?s edge: it should come out clean. Then, insert it into the center of the cake. It should come out smeared with gooey, melting chocolate. Do not overcook (but if you do, you?ll have stellar brownies as a compensation prize!). Recipes modified from Allrecipes.com and About.com.