Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sugar coated Gulab jamun.
You can have Sugar coated Gulab jamun using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sugar coated Gulab jamun
- It’s 1 packet of ready to make gulabjamun mix.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Prepare 3 cup of Oil for frying.
- You need 3 cup of Sugar syrup to soak the gulabjamuns.
- It’s 1 cup of Some dry sugar to coat the gulabjamuns.
Sugar coated Gulab jamun step by step
- Mix water and complete packet of gulabjamun mix and prepare a soft dough..
- Start rolling the gulabjamuns and give them shapes..
- Heat oil add gulabjumns to it and fry them on low flame till brown in color.
- Once they are done immediately transfer them in sugar syrup. Let them soak for 15mins..
- Remove one gulabjamun at a time, roll them in sugar and keep them in a tray. Your sugar coated gulabjamun are ready..