Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Crème Caramel using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crème Caramel
- You need of Caramel.
- It’s 100 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 40 g of Hot Water.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 540 g of Milk.
- Prepare 150 g of Cream.
- It’s 60 g of Egg Yolks (about 3 Eggs).
- You need 60 g of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 20 g of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 g of Vanilla Essence.
Crème Caramel step by step
- Caramel Sauce -.
- Add the sugar to a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat until it reaches 190C (or between 180C and 200C, when the color becomes dark amber)..
- While the sugar is heating, add the water to a different medium sauce pan and heat until it reaches over 80C..
- Once dark amber, remove the caramelized sugar from the heat and add the boiled water (The solution will be bubbling and spitting. Be careful not to burn yourself)..
- Pour into the glasses while it is still hot..
- Filling -.
- Place the glasses on a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 300F..
- Add the egg yolks, sugars and vanilla essence to a large bowl and mix well..
- Pour the milk into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat..
- Pour the cream into the boiled milk and mix well..
- Strain the solution and remove the bubbles on the surface of the solution with paper towel..
- Pour the solution into the glasses..
- Place the cookie sheet on the middle oven rack. Fill with boiling water..
- Bake for 60 min. Let cool completely in your fridge..
- Decorate as you like. Enjoy!.
- Note: The longer you bake, the firmer the texture will be. For a creamier texture, don't overbake..