Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sourdough Uyghur naan.
You can have Sourdough Uyghur naan using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Uyghur naan
- It’s 2 cups of organic white flour.
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 cups of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 g of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1 Tsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Some olive oil for brushing the bread.
Sourdough Uyghur naan step by step
- Mix all wet ingredients together and add flours and seasoning in a large mixing bowl. Knead the dough until smooth..
- Set the dough in a warm place with a damp towel cover on the bowl to avoid drying out..
- After the dough double in size (about 3 hours), deflate the dough and separate it into 4~6 pieces.Shape each small piece into a flat round bread with a thick outer rim and thin center. Be as creative as you wish..
- Brushing water on top of the bread and evenly coat them with a thin layer of Onion or sesame seeds. Then brushing the bread with egg wash. Using a fork, poke lots of holes in the middle. Bake at 400 F in the oven for 20 minutes. Before cooling off, brush some olive oil on top..