Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Turtle Fudge using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turtle Fudge
- You need 2/3 cup of – Unsalted butter.
- It’s 3 cups of – Sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cups of – Evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of – Bittersweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of – Semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 3 (1.55 oz.) of – Hershey's chocolate candy bars.
- You need 7 oz. of – Marshmallow crème.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of – Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of – Pecans.
- It’s 1 (14 oz.) of – Bag of caramels (unwrapped).
- Prepare 3 of Tbls. – Evaporated milk.
Turtle Fudge instructions
- Spray a 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray, line with parchment paper.
- Combine caramels and three Tbls. of evaporated milk in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 sec increments, stirring in between, until caramel is melted and smooth. Keep warm and set aside..
- Combine butter, sugar, and evaporated milk in a saucepan..
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently, making sure to scrape the sides of the sauce pan..
- Once at full boil, continue boiling for 5 minutes, stirring continuously..
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate. Use a good solid spoon like a wooden spoon to get out all the lumps, this will get very thick and hard to stir..
- Stir in marshmallow crème and vanillas extract..
- Fold in pecans..
- Pour half of the fudge into the prepared baking dish..
- Spoon the caramel over the top carefully spreading..
- Spoon the remaining half of the fudge on top of the caramel and smooth out the top with an offset spatula. Put the rest of the caramel on top of the fudge..
- Let cool to room temperature and the refrigerate for at least two hours..
- Cut into small squares and serve..