Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins.
You can cook Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins
- You need of Butter *melt in Microwave 25 sec.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Pyure sweetener.
- Prepare of Lrg Egg.
- You need of Mix well**.
- You need of Almond Flour.
- It’s of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare of Cocoa Powder *Unsweetened.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Mix until smooth w/o lumps**.
- It’s of Sugar Free chocolate chips.
Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins step by step
- First melt the butter in Microwave for 25 sec in Lrg mug of choice.
- Next add the Vanilla and Pyure until smooth..
- Now add One large Egg and Mix Well..
- Next add all the dry ingredients and mix until smooth with no lumps..
- Add the Sugar Free chocolate chips and mix in..
- Lastly, cook in microwave for 90 sec uncovered..
- When done, take out and let cool for a few min. When it's cooled, flip cup over onto plate to get muffin out..
- Add additional toppings if desired or eat as is. Enjoy!.