Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vickys Unbaked Mango & Lime Cheesecake with Raw Vegan Option.
You can cook Vickys Unbaked Mango & Lime Cheesecake with Raw Vegan Option using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Unbaked Mango & Lime Cheesecake with Raw Vegan Option
- You need of Raw Vegan Base.
- It’s 80 grams of unsalted pecans.
- Prepare 113 grams of soft medjool dates.
- Prepare 2 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s of Ginger/Coconut biscuit base.
- You need 60 grams of flaked/dessicated coconut.
- It’s 200 grams of gluten-free gingersnap biscuits/cookies crushed into fine crumbs.
- It’s 4 tbsp of melted sunflower spread/butter.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of zest & juice from 2 limes.
- Prepare 500 grams of ripe mango, diced.
- Prepare 160 grams of sugar or to taste.
- Prepare 700 grams of Vickys Cream Cheese recipe, link below (whole recipe makes 700g / 23oz).
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 250 grams of ripe mango, diced.
- Prepare of caster sugar or agave nectar.
Vickys Unbaked Mango & Lime Cheesecake with Raw Vegan Option step by step
- Line a 9 inch deep tin with foil, making sure there is plenty overlap at the sides for easy cheesecake removal, or use a springform tin.
- If using the raw base, finely chop and combine the 3 ingredients and press into the base of your tin https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340009-vickys-chocolate-coated-ginger-cookies-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- If using the biscuit base, preheat the oven to gas 3 / 170C / 325F, combine all 3 ingredients, press into the base of the tin and bake for 10 minutes to set.
- To make the filling, combine in a blender my cream cheese recipe with the 2tsp vanilla, lime juice & zest and sugar. Taste and add more sugar/lime to your taste. Pour half of this mixture onto the cheesecake base then set in the fridge to firm up for half an hour https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333073-vickys-cashew-nut-cream-cheese.
- Meanwhile, add 400g of the diced mango to the rest of the mixture in the blender and whizz it up. Taste and add the rest of the mango if you want more flavour. Pour this on top of the 1st layer of filling. You may have some filling left over as we need some room for the topping. You can use the leftovers in my cinnamon bread roll recipe or as a dip for other fruits! Put the cheesecake in the fridge to set this layer.
- For the mango topping simply puree the 250g mango with enough sugar so it's not too bitter and pour over the top of the filling. Put the cheesecake in the freezer to get a fast set.
- Take out of the freezer half an hour before serving. Decorate with sliced mango and some more lime zest sprinkled over the top. Also some whipped coconut cream goes very nicely on the side.